LiitoKala Lii-500 Smart Charger
Many manufacturers and sellers of 3a and 2a format batteries have appeared on the market. Among them, there are honest and not particularly honest sellers. Sometimes the declared battery capacity is very different from the actual one and unfortunately not in favor of the buyer. To somehow determine the quality of a particular battery, you can purchase a charger with the test function. One such device is the LiitoKala Lii-500.This Smart charger is designed for Ni-Cd nickel-cadmium/ Ni-Mh nickel-metal hydride and Li-Ion lithium-ion batteries in AA, AA format, both unprotected and with a built-in protection board.
Features of the charger.
1. Four charging current options (300mA/500mA/700mA/1000mA)
2. Simultaneous charging of different battery sizes (18650/26650/AA/AAA) is possible…)
3. The charger uses one common LCD display, showing voltage, current, time, capacity, and internal resistance.
4. In CHARGE mode, the channels operate independently of each other. You can individually set the charging current for different batteries, such as Li-ion or Ni-MH.
5. In FAST TEST mode, four channels can quickly determine the battery capacity. Lithium-ion and NiMH batteries can be serviced simultaneously and independently of each other. A quick battery test consists of discharge and full charge cycles.
6. In the NOR TEST mode, the process of determining the battery capacity consists of three cycles (full charge, discharge, and full charge again)
7. CHARGE, FAST TEST and NOR TEST modes can be used simultaneously (individually selected for different battery compartments)
8. There is protection: overcharge and deep discharge, short circuit, battery activation without residual voltage, charge in the range of 1.65-2.2 V, intelligent battery rejection, protection against incorrect connection.
9. Power Bank mode with standard 5V/1A USB output. From one to four lithium batteries are used for power supply, the use of NiMH batteries in this mode is not possible
10. A special AC power supply is included. Output voltage: 12V / 2.0 A DC
There are six buttons on the charger panel: MODE selection, CURRENT selection, and channel selection buttons (1, 2, 3, and 4)